Lace-up ballerina shoes

16:00

I had had my eye on this type of shoes for a long time now, so when I saw that Zara had come up with a pair, I had to buy them!

Há já algum tempo que estava de olho neste tipo de sapatos, por isso, quando vi que a Zara pôs à venda uns, eu tive que os comprar! 


Zara shoes | Zara jeans

I am so excited to style them because of how versatile they are: these shoes will look amazing whether you are wearing skirts, shorts or even jeans and can easily be worn with a casual outfit or a dressier one.

Estou tão entusiasmada para criar looks com eles, uma vez que são muito versáteis: estes sapatos ficam muito bem quer com saias, quer com calções e até mesmo com calças e podem ser utilizados em outfits mais casuais ou em mais formais.  


Comfort wise, I would give them a 8 out of 10. They are really comfortable, but if you walk in them all day without sitting down many times, you might end up with some blisters... I also recommend sizing up!

Em termos de conforto, de 10 daria um 8. Estes sapatos são bastante confortáveis, mas se caminhares neles durante o dia todos sem te sentares muitas vezes, poderás ficar com bolhas... Também recomendo comprar o tamanho a cima!


Do you like this type of shoes? Let me know in the comments bellow! Also, stay tunned for some OOTD of me wearing these amazing shoes!
Mariana xx

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Thanks for the post and really nice ollection if you are looking for nine west shoes then we have awesome collection .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of ballerina shoes at 6thstreet.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers