Super quinoa salad

19:06

If you follow our instagram account (@the_white_tulips) you've seen the super quinoa salad I did for my lunch the other day.


It is a great recipe from one of my favorite healthy recipe's book (As receitas da mafalda, that in English means Mafalda's recipes, you can check her webpage HERE).

Since it is summer and I live near the beach, my lunches now are always salads, because they're fresh and I don't loose a lot of time waiting to get in the water because they're easily digested.

This one is specially delicious and complete! 


Recipe (for 2 people):

All you have to do is cook half a cup of quinoa with a cup of water and salt, some of your favorite vegetables (I cooked broccoli, courgette and tomato). I mixed it all with some raw vegetables (lettuce, grated carrots and beet).

And then, I mixed olive oil, honey and parsley for the sauce!

It was absolutely great! 

What are your favorite summer recipes? Share it with us in the comments below! 
Xx, Rita
The White Tulips:
Instagram: @the_white_tulips
Twitter: @the_whitetulips

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Instagram

Followers